1. A Righteous people 2. A diverse people 3. A united people
1. God's word must be obeyed 2. God's plans must prosper 3. God's people must carry on
1. Creation 2. Atonement 3. Fellowship in God 4. Judgement
1. A servant goes free on the Sabbath 2. A servant chooses to serve the master 3. A servant becomes like a daughter
1. The attitude 2. The Condition 3. The End
1. The godly person blessed in his/her Character 2. The goldy person blessed in his/her End 3. The goldy person blessed in his/her contrast
1. Who the Christian is? 2. How the Christian lives? 3. What the Christian gains?
1. Salt with flavor. 2. Salt loosing its flavor. 3. Salt without flavor.