1. A Righteous people 2. A diverse people 3. A united people
1. The Invitation to come 2. The responsibilities in coming 3. The motivation to come
1. The growth of God's people 2. Peace of God's people 3. The victory of God's people
1. The message of the cross brings us security 2. The message of the cross brings us to surrender 3. The message of the cross should have the supremacy
1. Preaching must be authentic 2. Authentic preaching must be welcomed 3. Authentic preaching must be effective
Authority Necessity Beauty
Father's love under appreciatedFather's love is on fathomable
1. Mary displayed her love. 2. Judas demonstrated his hatred. 3. Peter denied. 4. Jesus declares his love.
1. Through submission. 2. Through trust. 3. Through Christ's sympathy. 4. Through Christ's victory.
1. Gracious in His condescension. 2. Gracious in His compassion. 3. Gracious in His covenant.